Monday 2 July 2012

Sail away, sail away, sail away

Today we did a short boat trip to the Emerald Grotto. Beware. I'm in a gratuitous song reference mood.

Now sit right back and you'll hear a tale...
This is my Amalfitano lifestyle, whatever.
I just want your extra time, and your...
The coast along here is full of holes, caves, and other eroded features. There's lots of private beaches with access only via sea or a huge vertical climb (occasionally elevator).

Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
The Emerald Grotto is a small sea cave with a below sea-level entrance for illumination and a land entrance for tourists. We were punted around inside the cave by some jolly locals.
Everything's heavy underground

Remember when you were young
A Lemon Coda. Nothing to do with the rest of the post.
Lemons! Big Lemons!


Yep, those are normal sized oranges.


No comments: